Easy Does It Emergency Services
Thank You To Our Supporters
Easy Does It is deeply grateful to the following people and organizations, without whose support EDI would not be here for the hundreds of seniors and people with disabilities who rely upon us:
- Anonymous 
Jason & Michele Blackwell
- Peggy Datz
- Julie Feldman
- Pam Grossman
- Larry Rosenthal
- The citizens of Berkeley, who in 1995 approved Measure E, authorizing a property tax that provides the bulk of EDI’s funding.
- The City of Berkeley, which has always selected Easy Does It to administer Measure E Funds.
- The citizens of Alameda County, who, through a ½% sales e tax authorized by 2000’s Measure B, support mass transit, street and highway repair, bicycle and pedestrian safety, and expanded special transportation for seniors and people with disability.
- The Alameda County Transportation Commission, which since 2001 has qualified EDI to accept Measure B reimbursement vouchers, funding our Demand Response Rides program, which provides special transportation to qualifying senior and disabled Berkeley residents.
- The Alameda County Transportation Commission, which in 2019 selected Easy Does It for Measure B funds to provide emergency transportation and repair services to northern Alameda County residents whose wheelchair or scooter has broken down during a trip out of the house.