Easy Does It Emergency Services
Home Care Opportunities
Registration is now open: Home Care Opportunities – Informational Presentation and Job Assistance
Curious about jobs in home care?
Come to a presentation to learn about the many opportunities in this rewarding field, or schedule a one-on-one consultation to get custom support with finding your way in this industry.
Personal Assistance Resource, in partnership with Easy Does It Emergency Services, is offering presentations or one-on-one support to guide people interested in rewarding careers in home care. This pilot program, Home Care Opportunities, will provide participants with comprehensive information on finding clients, scheduling hours that fit their lifestyle, and developing skill sets in this valuable field.
Participants will also receive personalized, follow-up support to help them find their perfect job.
Jobs in home care can help people:
- Develop positive working relationships with others who rely on their unique skills and abilities
- Learn new skills they can use in their lives, or share with others
- Partner with others who share their passions (like changing the world, discussing comparative religion, or creating new recipes)
- Gain that warm fuzzy feeling of knowing they “really made someone’s day”
Why is this the best time to become a home care worker?
- Home care is one of the safest forms of “essential work” with less exposure to viruses due to limited contact with the public.
- There is more home care work available than ever before.
- Home care workers are a priority for receiving the vaccine.
Register now for a free spot at one of our presentations, or schedule your one-on-one consultation.
- Wednesday, March 10 at 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 29 at 4:00 p.m.
Or, are you already working in the field and looking for some peer support? Join a group of committed, professional home care workers for support with personal issues, professional questions, and survival tips!
*All meetings are on Zoom.
These events will be hosted by Hannah Karpilow who has been providing home care services in the East Bay since 1981.
She has found sustainable employment, travel opportunities, and a profoundly caring community as a personal attendant, and her goal is to inspire others to join, or re-discover, this enriching field.