Easy Does It Emergency Services
We Thank You for Your Support
Dede Dewey was recently stranded near Laney College in Oakland when her wheelchair lost power. She had no way to get home or transport her broken mobility equipment, but fortunately, she knew about Easy Does it Emergency Services.
Within minutes, we sent her a technician who repaired her wheelchair and drove her home safely in our accessible van.
This was all done free of charge, and we’re proud to have transformed a potentially dangerous situation into an experience of community building and impactful service.
We are the only organization that provides this immediate and much-needed support to people with disabilities and seniors in the Bay Area, and to continue to provide it, we need your support!
What your donation can provide:
- $300 buys a new power wheelchair battery that will provide years of mobility independence.
- $90 provides emergency wheelchair repair and safe, accessible rides home for our community members.
- $75 funds over five hours of our Supporting Independent Living program for seniors. We help with attendant management so seniors can live independently at home.
- $30 ensures a working mobility device so our community members can safely leave their homes for work and other activities.
- Any amount supports our cause and contributes to our spirit and mission.
Easy Does It Emergency Services is a 501(c)3 non-profit and all of your donations are tax deductible.
You can donate using the form on this page or calling our office at (510) 845-5513.
We thank you for your support!
|Rosalind||Jewish Community Federation|
|Jody||Stephen & Linda|