Easy Does It Emergency Services
Case Manager/SIL Coordinator
Our Case Manager can speak with you free of charge to discuss available community resources and provide a list of attendants currently seeking clients. To sign up for case management services, please call our office at 510-845-5513.
A client may also be contacted by our Case Manager if frequent requests for routine attendant services indicate the need for assistance with organizing consistent care.
Supported Independent Living Program
People needing more comprehensive assistance managing their attendant care may benefit from our Supported Independent Living (SIL) program.
Clients utilizing SIL services enter into an initial 90-day agreement with the SIL Coordinator. This agreement can be extended as needed.
- Help Identify the level and type of attendant care needed
- Help prepare a job description
- Take part in attendant hiring interviews
- Provide ongoing assistance managing attendants
- Help develop daily and weekly schedules
- Provide detailed training on managing attendants
- Help obtain funds from the Regional Center, IHSS, and other sources
- Assist in managing attendant care funds
|Initial In-office Consult||Initial On-site Eval||Attendent Visit||Processing Fee||Initial Deposit|
*$13 Administrative Fee + $15 Attendant Wages (which may be increased at your discretion)